Rules & Regulations
for a Safe
Archway Campground is a family-friendly destination, and we ask that our visitors adhere to a few simple guidelines to ensure a safe and comfortable stay.
Things to Remember
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and are to be made as soon as possible. All holiday weekend reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- There is a maximum of one family per site. The campground pad must be used to park all tents, trailers, RVs, and cars.
- There is a two-vehicle maximum per site. Parking on a vacant lot is prohibited. Please consult with the campground staff if additional parking is required.
- Although alcohol is permitted, visitors are encouraged to be safe and not cause any disruptions.
- Toilets must be left unlocked at all times.
- There are no lifeguards on duty; swim at your own risk.
- Please dispose of rubbish, including cigarette butts, in the trash near the campground's west end. Garbage has to be bagged.
- Pets are accepted but must be kept on a leash, and waste must be collected properly. There are no pets allowed in the facilities or on the beach.
- The campground requires all visitors to check in with the parking attendant — $ 3.00 per vehicle each day for visitors. Visitors must leave before 10:00 PM (EST).
- 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM, quiet camp hours.
- There are no refunds for adverse weather, early departure, or management ejection.
- Please do not bring drugs into the campground.
- There are no cans, bottles, or other items allowed in the fire rings. Please do not keep trash outside for more than a few hours.
- There will be no car washing or water tank filling.
- Do not move the fire circles.
For any issue or requirement, communicate with the campground attendants.